Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default calculations help

In the data below I want to calculate the column C ,D, F ,G but filtered by
Column A
A C D
F G
33369 04/06/10 2 10 04/06/10 2 3
33369 04/07/10 0 11 04/07/10 2 10
33369
23456
23456
789

I have the total page on the same sheet K6 to N6
Cheers!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Norm
I sure you know exactly what you mean but I'm not sure anybody else will!
"I want to calculate column C ,D, F ,G"! OK, but you'll need to tell us how
you arrived at 2 and 0 in column C and how you arrived at the figures in the
other columns and what you actually want to calculate? "I have the total page
on one sheet ?!?