Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ken Ken is offline

Default Formula for transposing Row Values to Col Values

Excel2003 ...

WS1 ... Row Range L2:Z2 ... Contains Text

WS2 ... Col Range B3:B17 ... I wish formula to populate Text from WS1

== I know I can do this with Copy/Paste/Special/Transpose ... However, I
wish a Formula to do it as I need to apply in additional places ...

Thanks ... Kha
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

One way...

With Values in A1, B1, C1... use this formula in A3 and drag down

=OFFSET($A$1, 0, ROW() - 3, 1, 1)

Note that this function is volatile and as such will add a lot of
calculation overhead to your spreadsheet. If you use a lot of these your
performance will suffer...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson