Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel Cell Compares

I have an Excel spreadsheet with 30 rows in it. I need to write a
formula or macro that will compare the value of cell C1 to C2. If the
value is the same then I need it to look at cells E1 and E2 to see if
the value of either is ZZ. If the value is NOT ZZ then I need it
compare cells C2 to C3 etc to the bottom of the worksheet. If the
value is ZZ then I need it to delete rows 1 and 2. Can someone help
with how to accomplish this?