Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how do you insert a tick in excel document

want to insert a tick in excel doc in a box (cross for no and tick for
yes)should be easy right?????????
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Format the cell as Marlett as enter "a" for tick and "r" for a cross

--
Regards
Dave Hawley
"Kaylene" wrote in message
want to insert a tick in excel doc in a box (cross for no and tick for
yes)should be easy right?????????

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

http://www.ozgrid.com/VBA/excel-checkbox-tick-cell.htm

--
Regards
Dave Hawley

"Kaylene" wrote in message
want to insert a tick in excel doc in a box (cross for no and tick for
yes)should be easy right?????????

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

In article , ?B?S2F5bGVuZQ==?= wrote:
want to insert a tick in excel doc in a box (cross for no and tick for
yes)should be easy right?????????

Yep. Insert symbol, choose the wingdings font and characters 251 and 252 are
what you need. :)