Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default counting numbers

Hi All,

I have a Query like This. Pls Give your Suggestions.
DATA:
anil 0
sunil 1
anil 1
sunil 0
anil 1
sunil 0

Ans:
Anil 2
Sunil 1 I need to count the numbers against name which number is more
that 0.

Regards,
Anil.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

you have given me the

sumif and sumproduct which is not helping me to counting the numbers..
Pls any other options?

Regards,
Anil.

On Apr 9, 5:32*pm, Mike H wrote:
Maybe this

=SUMIF(A1:A6,"Anil",B1:B6)
--
Mike

question.

"showry" wrote:
Hi All,

I have a Query like This. Pls Give your Suggestions.
DATA:
anil * *0
sunil *1
anil * *2