Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default autocalculate doesn't work even with formula .

I have been using the same worksheet for past 1 year.
Last week, when I edit the worksheet by input new data into it, I realise
that :
1. The "Total" does not add up the sums of 2 cells automatically, even
though the "A1 + B1" formulation is still in the cell.
2. I have auto-link sheet 1 cells into sheet 2 in different layout to suit
my final output design. But even I paste the cells in the designated area in
sheet 1, my final output does not automatically show the new data I have
input into sheet 1. Only way to "show in the final output" correctly, is to
save the file, close it and reopen.

Does anyone have this problem?

Please help!!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Reset calculation mode to "Automatic".

One of your workbooks set it to manual and now all workbooks open in that
mode.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP