Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Copied Worksheet, lost the lines that were drawn

Recently upgraded to Windows7.

When I copy a Worksheet in the same Workbook (.xlsx file), the lines that
were drawn in the original Worksheet from the Insert/Illustrations/Shapes
from the Ribbon, do not copy to the new Worksheet.
I looked for something in the Options, but couldnt find an answer there.

Does anyone else have this problem as well, or know how to fix it?

Thanks,
Michael
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Found the solution.

When I re-set my Excel Options, in the Advanced tab/page, I checked off the
Cut, copy, and sort inserted objects with their parent cells.
I simply put the check back, and now a copied worksheet keeps the lines that
were drawn.

In case any one else comes across this problem, this is how you fix it.

Michael