Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel 2007 - Customised Menu

Good Afternoon, All.

How can I created a customised menu in Excel 2007?

Best Regards,

Vanessa Simmonds
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You could modify the ribbon/QAT.

For additions to the worksheet menu bar, I really like the way John Walkenbach
does it in his menumaker workbook:

Here's how I do it when I want a toolbar:
http://www.contextures.com/xlToolbar02.html
(from Debra Dalgleish's site)

In xl2007, those toolbars and menu modifications will show up under the addins
tab.

And if you use xl2007:

If you want to learn about modifying the ribbon, you can start at Ron de Bruin's
site:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/ribbon.htm
http://www.rondebruin.nl/qat.htm -- For macros for all workbooks (saved as an
addin)
or
http://www.rondebruin.nl/2007addin.htm

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

A simple way is to add a 2007 wrapper so it works in 2003 and 2007
http://tinyurl.com/yz5lkh5

--

HTH

Bob

Vanessa Simmonds wrote:

Good Afternoon, All.

How can I created a customised menu in Excel 2007?

Best Regards,

Vanessa Simmonds

--

Dave Peterson

Customised User Form with Excel cells. WasI Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 December 29th 07 06:01 AM
Old Menu in Excel 2007 shah shailesh Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 June 17th 07 12:56 PM
Viewing customised menu icons o PC that they weren't created on Kierano Excel Worksheet Functions 1 October 23rd 06 02:00 PM
Viewing customised menu icons on at Kierano Excel Worksheet Functions 0 October 20th 06 03:51 PM
how do i create a customised numbered list in excel Franw Excel Worksheet Functions 0 April 18th 06 06:26 AM