Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel

When I type a line in Excel the printing gravitates to the top of the line
and not the bottom. How do I change that?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Format -- Cell -- [Alignment] tab and choose the Vertical Alignment setting
you want: top, center, bottom, justified or distributed.

"patcher" wrote:

When I type a line in Excel the printing gravitates to the top of the line
and not the bottom. How do I change that?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Format the cells to have bottom alignment in the Horizontal option.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP