Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Hidden tabs on my worksheet

I can't figure out how my settings changed or how to change them back. When i
go to Tools: Options: View: Tabs - it is checked. Anyone have any other ideas
on how to get my tabs to show? Have even tried changing the color of them...

Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi
have you tried..
on the menu barwindowunhide

Regards
FSt1

"Courtney" wrote:

I can't figure out how my settings changed or how to change them back. When i
go to Tools: Options: View: Tabs - it is checked. Anyone have any other ideas
on how to get my tabs to show? Have even tried changing the color of them...

Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi
or better yet.
on the menu barformatsheetunhide

Regards
FSt1

"Courtney" wrote:

I can't figure out how my settings changed or how to change them back. When i
go to Tools: Options: View: Tabs - it is checked. Anyone have any other ideas
on how to get my tabs to show? Have even tried changing the color of them...

Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

As far as I recall one cannot:
* Hide a WB and still see its sheets - with or without their tabs.
* One cannot Hide ALL the WB sheets. There must be at least one visible.
*** In such a case I would guess that the window is not Maximized and
therefore suggest to DOUBLE-CLICK the Applications(!) upper Bar n order to
Maximize the applications window.
Micky