Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Calculate the annual payment for a $4,000 loan, 3%, 3 years,

I have a simple need. We are about to make a loan of $4,000 to be paid back
in 3 annual payments (starting in Aril of 2011) at 3% interest. What is the
payment amount.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

=PMT(3%,3,-4000)

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"snevitt" wrote in message
I have a simple need. We are about to make a loan of $4,000 to be paid
back
in 3 annual payments (starting in Aril of 2011) at 3% interest. What is
the
payment amount.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,