Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Using Picasso Photo Viewer to Open Excel Hyperlink in MS 2007?

I want to use Picasso Photo Viewer (PPV) to open images that are HTML linked
within a MS Officer 2007 - Excel spreadsheet. I've looked at file
associations (using MS 7 OS) - but to no avail. Currently, IE opens up, then
prompts me for an Active X overide and opens it with Quicktime.

Any solutions please? In XP with MS Office 2003, it was just a matter of
chaning the image to a proprietory PNG file. PPV is engaged if I just open
the image within the folder - but not from the spreadsheet HTML link?