Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default WHY IS FREEZE PAINS GREYED OUT

WHY IS FREEZE PAINS GREYED OUT in excel
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Maybe the worksheet is protected
--
Mike

question.

"scamander" wrote:

WHY IS FREEZE PAINS GREYED OUT in excel

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I'm capable to Freeze a Worksheets pane even if i is protected.
[Common/standard protection - "Excel 2003"
Micky

WHY IS FREEZE PAINS GREYED OUT in excel

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Micky,

In E2007 where I tested my solution you can't, so I've just discovered
another difference between 2003 & 2007. The only question that remains is why
have MS introduced this!!

--
Mike

question.

WHY IS FREEZE PAINS GREYED OUT in excel

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

It's a pity that you didn't mention the "Excel" version.
However, this must be a "bug" in "Excel 2007".
In "Excel 2010" it has been taken care of and works filn like in "2003".

--
והמשך/י, *א, לקרוא את השורה הבאה:
***********

"scamander" wrote:

WHY IS FREEZE PAINS GREYED OUT in excel

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Mike,
I wrote to scamander - an OP should always(!) present his Excel version and
it would not hurt, anybody, if the OS version - will be present as well.
It took me a while to make this an "habit" in the "MS Office" forum I'm
moderating - and it has proved itself to be very helpful and most of all time
saving.
Micky

WHY IS FREEZE PAINS GREYED OUT in excel

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Mickey,

Agree, OP's should always post the version but there are so many 1 & 2 time
posters I think it will always be an issue.

--
Mike

question.

WHY IS FREEZE PAINS GREYED OUT in excel

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

2007 was like vista, a necessary step to the next version, but actually
sucked. that's my opinion and i refused to use or sell either one to any of
my clients.

--

Gary Keramidas
Excel 2003