Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Auto Format icon

Hi All,

Is there a way to turn off the auto-format icon (the brush) that pops up
when I insert a row?

Thanks!

Amy
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

EXCEL 2007

Office Button (top left hand corner)

Excel Options (lower right hand corner)

Cut, copy, and paste (on right hand side)

Toggle off the Show Insert Options buttons switch.

Thanks.

"cvgairport" wrote:

Hi All,

Is there a way to turn off the auto-format icon (the brush) that pops up
when I insert a row?

Thanks!

Amy

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

2007

ButtonExcel OptionsAdvancedCut, Copy Paste

Uncheck "show insert options button"

2003

ToolsOptionsEdit

I also don't like the paste options so I uncheck it.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP