Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Help with Text and Dates

I'm hoping someone on here can assist me....Both of these formulas are
returning #Name errors.......Please suggest alternative formulas....

Formula #1:
"ALL QUOTED LEASE FACTORS EXPIRE ON "&TEXT(EOMONTH(NOW(),0),"MMM-DD-YYYY")&"
AND ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION PRIOR TO FUNDING"

Formula #2:
"QUOTED ASSUMPTIONS ARE VALID FROM "&TEXT(TODAY(),"MMM-DD-YYYY")&" -
"&TEXT(EOMONTH(NOW(),0),"MMM-DD-YYYY")&". LEASES MUST BE CASHED BEFORE
"&TEXT(EOMONTH(NOW(),1), "MMM-DD-YYYY")

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

The formula are OK but you need to load the analysis toolpak.

Tools - Addins - Check 'analysis toolpak' OK

Select each formula cell tap F2 and enter
--
Mike

question.