Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default include rounding in a formula

i have the following:

A B C
1 327.2 3033.56 0.107860072

column C1 is simply A1/B1 . Is there a way that i can include in my formula
to round the results to 0.11?

What I have been doing is creating another column and entering the formula:
round(c1,2)
then copying and pasting values

I am hoping to eliminate these steps and somehow include the rounding
function in the formula. Is this possible?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On Wed, 24 Mar 2010 15:38:01 -0700, KrispyData
wrote:

i have the following:

A B C
1 327.2 3033.56 0.107860072

column C1 is simply A1/B1 . Is there a way that i can include in my formula
to round the results to 0.11?

What I have been doing is creating another column and entering the formula:
round(c1,2)
then copying and pasting values

I am hoping to eliminate these steps and somehow include the rounding
function in the formula. Is this possible?

In C1 use this formula:

=ROUND(A1/B1,2)

Hope this helps / Lars-Åke