Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Merge contents of two worksheets

I am a novice writing an Excel 2002 template. I import external data from
sources A and B into sheets 1 and 2. There are no duplicate rows.

I have named dynamic ranges for them both to accomodate variable rows and
fixed columns.

How can I automatically copy the contents of sheets 1 and 2 into a
consolidated sheet 3?

Thanks in anticipation.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Go to Sheet 3 on the column type + and move the cursor to sheet 1 or 2 an
enter.

if you require the entire row pull down in the cell in sheet 3

ok