Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Average for last 30 days

--
Thanks

Ruth
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I think that to get a useful answer you need to provide a bit more than this:-

How do we establish which data relate to the last 30 days?
How are your data laid out, which columns?

--
Mike

question.

"Ruth" wrote:

--
Thanks

Ruth

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

sorry Mike I accidently posted it before i entered in the information I have
reposted the question with some detail
--
Thanks

Ruth