Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Auto Populate

I need to contact someone who has some pretty extensive knowledge of excel
that can help me fix my workbook. i can send a copy to you so that you could
be able to take a look at it. i have an weekly agenda that i populate with
a data list. can i get it to auto populate other sheets when i select which
day it is on the indivdual sheets?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

here is some more info:

Day1 is from B4:B37, Day2 is from G4:G37
, Day3 is from L4:L37, Day 4 is B47:B80 and Day5 is G47:G80. So, if on
sheet1!E1 has a drop down selected to Thursday and that is my 5th day of the
work week i need it to get the info from area G47:G80, plus sepperate in
into the 5 sections depending on the notation given on the agenda. Those
sections are D13:D22, D25:D33, D36:D45, D48:D56 and D59:D69. Say F47 notates
that G47 needs to go into the 2nd section and F48 notates that G48 goes into
the first section. How do i get it to look for the set day as well as the
correct notation to go into?