Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default formula required

Dera plz solve my problem, i m working in a bank my query is that
Today is 9-mar-10 my ending balance is 10,0000.00 in sheet 1 column A2 . and
this balance automatically will insert sheet2 under (ENDING BALANCE)
I want that next day on 10-MAR-10 my ending balance will that i will put in
Sheet 1 coulmn (A2 )same coulm but in sheet 2 the balance of 9-mar-10 will
not change and insert my ending balance of 10-mar-10 automatically will
appear sheet2 on next Row. Plz give me formula.
Note: Date will automatically chang in sheet1 with formula of =today()
(SHEET 1)
Date: 9-MAR-10
Today Ending Balance: 10,0000.00 (A2)

(SHEET 2)
DATE: ENDING BALANCE:
9-MAR-10 10,0000.00
10-MAR-10
11-MAR-10

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Please don't multi post your question. If you think your question is not
being considered it may be because it is not clear.
It may be worth trying to explain further what your problem is and what you
are trying to achieve.
I understand english is not your first language and that is always taken
into consideration.
Multi posting has an adverse effect. The more times you ask the more
tedious it becomes. Be assured that if your problem has a solution then you
will be informed. Sometimes you will be asked for more info but you do need
to ensure your question is quite clear.
You may wish to consider how you word the subject of your enquiry in future.
To simply say "Formula required" without saying please is as if you are
demanding a response. That goes against you as well.
Hopefully, in the time it has taken for me to write this somebody has come
up with a solution.
Please don't be put off asking future questions but please try to observe
the correct etiquette.
This is not only for your benefit but for others that may be observing.

--
Russell Dawson

Please hit "Yes" if this post was helpful.

Date: 9-MAR-10

Date: 9-MAR-10