Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Auto fill options button for Dates disappears- bring it back?

Wonder if this is possible?
when I use the fill handle on a date it gives me the auto fill options
button.
When I widen my column, the auto fill options button disappears.
Is there any way to bring it back besides using the fill handle again?
Just curious as I waste time refilling the dates with the fill handle to get
the auto fill options button back.
Thanks!
Jugglertwo