Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Wil Wil is offline

Default Run a macro from another workbook in the QAT

Hi, in Excel 2002 I'm able to create a customized button to execute a macro
that is saved in another workbook and another path (a server for exemple), so
when I click the button, this automatically open the file and executes the
macro. Is this possible with Excel 2007 with a button in the QAT?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On Mar 18, 9:41*pm, Wil wrote:
Hi, in Excel 2002 I'm able to create a customized button to execute a macro
that is saved in another workbook and another path (a server for exemple), so
when I click the button, this automatically open the file and executes the
macro. Is this possible with Excel 2007 with a button in the QAT?

Hi Wil
I have read your post abot .net comapct framework problems with
"Application XXX encountered a serious error and must shut down". I
understood that you was working with MS to solve this problem.
We experience the same problem for almost 4 months... Our project is
stacked and I have no idea where to look for a problem origin.
I have tried all tools that I know - but no good.
If you can share some info about this problem - maybe something you
got from MS - i wiil be more then thankful to you.

Thanks
Igor