Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default dowloading data of CSV file to excel file

Hi,

I have the CSV file with more that 200000 lines and I need to import it into
the excel sheet. I have tried using Import wizard and it did not work. I am
using the Excel 2003.

Please let me know the other way I can import the complete data to the excel.

Regards,
Igneshwara Reddy
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

xl2003 only has 64k rows in a worksheet.

Maybe you could use your favorite text editor and split your file into 3 smaller
pieces. And then import each piece into its own sheet????

--

Dave Peterson