Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default removing objects..!

hi all.!

i have copied a column of data from a
website and pasted it into an excel sheet..!

the problem is one of the cell is containing
an object, something like a text box may be
a "radio button" while copying from the website..!

i tried my best to remove that object but could not succeed..!

any help, please..!

-via135

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Could you use a short macro like:

Sub RemoveShapes
For Each sh In ActiveSheet.Shapes
sh.Delete
Next
Best Regards,

Luke M
"via135 via OfficeKB.com" <u23552@uwe wrote in message
hi all.!

i have copied a column of data from a
website and pasted it into an excel sheet..!

the problem is one of the cell is containing
an object, something like a text box may be
a "radio button" while copying from the website..!

i tried my best to remove that object but could not succeed..!

any help, please..!

-via135

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

yes..!