Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ren Ren is offline

Default more rows highlight than I want

2010 Excel version. I sometimes am working on the spreadsheet and all of a
sudden I click one row on the side and three or four rows are highlighted and
the highlighted rows will not go away. If I press another row there are still
the other highlighted rows.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

Two suggestions. First tap F8 and see if the problem goes away.

Second there is a know bug in E2007 and this 'may' also be in 2010 but I not
seen it posted. In E2007 for no apparent reason multiple cells get selected
instead of a single cell, if you alter the zoom level up and then back to
normal the problem should clear.
--
Mike

question.