Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Repeat a task

I have an output file that is the same format generated automatically
everyday from a system. It is in the same format and the same length
everyday. What I need to do is be able create an easy way to point to the
file, have it copy the correct range and place it at the end of the master
file.

Any idea?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Turn on the macro recorder and go through the steps.

If you need help with the generated code post back.

You will probably want to ascertain the range to copy to.

The recorder will give you a set cell address which you may not want since
you are appending to an existing range.

Give us a few details and we'll assist with getting the last used row.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP