Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Collect data from spesific cell in multiple sheets

How can I collect data from cell A1 on sheet 01.01 thru 31.12 (Dates) to
summary sheet?

I've tried fill and copy formula with different use of ! and $ but I've not
been able to solve this by my self.

Thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

The correct syntax is

=SUM(Sheet1:Sheet3!A1)

Substitute sheet1 & sheet3 for the first/last sheets in the range you want
to sum
--
Mike

question.

"Espen Rostad" wrote:

How can I collect data from cell A1 on sheet 01.01 thru 31.12 (Dates) to
summary sheet?

I've tried fill and copy formula with different use of ! and $ but I've not
been able to solve this by my self.

Thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thank you Mike, but I need all results in a row. Eg Sheet '1.1' cell A1 in
Sheet 'SUM' A1, Sheet '2.1' cell A1 in Sheet 'SUM' A2 .. and so on

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi Espen

On your Sum sheet, enter the list of your sheet names 01.01 to 31.12 in
cells A1:A365
In B1 enter
=INDIRECT("'" & A1 &"'!A1")
and copy down

--
Regards
Roger Govier

Espen Rostad wrote:
Thank you Mike, but I need all results in a row. Eg Sheet '1.1' cell A1 in
Sheet 'SUM' A1, Sheet '2.1' cell A1 in Sheet 'SUM' A2 .. and so on

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thank you Roger - that did it