Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
sk sk is offline

Default How to fix a number of rows below the selected cells?

I am working with Excel such that I need to see the values 10 rows below the
current selected cell.

But whenever I proceed down the worksheet, I eventually left with last row
on the screen before the worksheet scrolls and stay there.

How can I set a minimum number of rows to always appear below my selected
cell?

Currently the scroll lock has the desired effect, only the scroll lock never
move the selected cells in response to the keyboard.