Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default excel help

I need help to write this function. In my table I have one column A1:A100,
in each row it could have one text, could be "B" or "P", I want to compare
from A1 down to A100 if "B" is more than "P" by one then stop the comparation
and display a "W" in next column at the row.

Thanks

Hung

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

A couple of questions to help others with this problem:

Is there a particular sequence the Bs and Ps will appear in, such as always
a B or P in A1? Or is it all rather random?

Do you want the comparison based on all 100 cells, or do you want it done
row by row and then go back and figure out when count of Bs became greater
than count of Ps?