Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Print one page per sheet

Hello,

Can you help me to figure out what to change to have one record printed per
sheet be the standard way my report prints.
--
Thank you for your time!
John
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Of course, we all know "the standard way my report prints"

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software

"Very Basic User" wrote in message
Hello,

Can you help me to figure out what to change to have one record printed
per
sheet be the standard way my report prints.
--
Thank you for your time!
John

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I assume that you have a single sheet that has several records on it going
from top to bottom of the sheet?

If that's the case, go to column A in the row below the last row for each
record and use
Insert -- Page Break (Excel 2003 and earlier) [2 steps]

Excel 2007:
Page Layout tab, Page Setup group, use the "Breaks" pull down to insert a
page break. [4 steps]

"Very Basic User" wrote:

Hello,

Can you help me to figure out what to change to have one record printed per
sheet be the standard way my report prints.
--
Thank you for your time!
John

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thank you JLatham, My problem seems simple when I get answers on here.
--
Thank you for your time!
John