Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default jump rows

Hi. I have a simple formula that i want to drag, but if first formula reffers
to row one, the second formula i want to reffer to row 3. can anyone help me?
thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On Sun, 7 Mar 2010 03:37:01 -0800, Adrian_C
wrote:

Hi. I have a simple formula that i want to drag, but if first formula reffers
to row one, the second formula i want to reffer to row 3. can anyone help me?
thanks

Replace A1 with OFFSET(A1,ROW()-x,) in your formula
where x is the number of the row where you have your first formula.

When you copy this formula down the references will be
A1, A3, A5, etc.

Hope this helps / Lars-Åke

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Post a copy of the formula so we can see what we have to work with, and tell
us what cell the first formula is in.

Also, how far down/over do you want to drag it? And are you dragging it
down the sheet or across it?