Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Copy a Table to another place with Column Alignment Displaced

I am using Excel 2007
In earlier version of Excel, I used to utilise a special function (with icon
of Camera ?) to copy the contents of a range of cells alongwith the formating
to another place in the worksheet, in a sort of 'picture' or 'mirror' so that
the column alignment is for columns above the range copied is NOT done. This
has a special advantage in a complex Form.
Otherwise, when I split a range of cell columns, unfortunately the whole of
the column from top of the workshee to the bootom gets split, thereby
disfiguring the other portion of the form.
How to do this in the Excel 2007 ?
--
Shrikant
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi

Click the small down arrow at the right of the QATmore Commandsselect
All commands from the dropdownScroll down to Cameraclick the Add buttonOK

The camera will work the same as in XL2003
--
Regards
Roger Govier