Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Conditional Format Negative to Postiive Numbers w/3 Symbol Icon Se

Hi! I am using Excel 2007 and would like to use conditional formatting (icon
sets-3 symbols) for a range of various negative through positive numbers. I
would like to see a result of a green symbol for any value between -10% to
10%, yellow symbol for any value between -11% to -50% and 11% to 50%, and a
red symbol for any value between -51% to -100% and 51% to 100%. How can I do
this?

This is a problem I encountered when I tried to add a new rule for the
negative numbers range through the conditional formatting rules manager, I
received this message: "One or more of the specified values is not a valid
percentage". Is this just not possible to do with the three symbol icon sets
and negative numbers?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Excel 2007
Conditional Formatting
Icons, neg to pos range.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/5nuizxggz5e/03_03_10.xlsx
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Conditional Format Negative to Postiive Numbers w/3 Symbol Ico

Thank you! That worked perfectly.

.