Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Keep a previous year when entering down a column

I am entering dates in a column that are from 2009 and the system defaults to
the current year, so I have to change them or not use a year. Is there an
easier way?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

A date by definition contains a year. You may elect to "hide" the "year"
from view by formatting.