Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default data series as template in Excell 2007

I'm creating a serie for months butr in Spanish and I would like to excell
recognize it next time I needed to use it ie. Ene, Feb, Mar, Abr, May, Jun,
Jul, Ago, Sep Oct, Nov, Dic. Currently I can create such serie with months
written in English with fill comand (little dark square at low right end of
cells)

As you noticed Jan Apr, Aug & Dec are written differently in Spanish