Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default spreadsheet does not open

I have changed my settings somewhere, and now when I open an excel worksheet,
the wporksheet does not appear in the window. Can someone help me pls?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

What version of excel are you using?

If it's xl2007, try hitting ctrl-o (to see the File Open dialog). Then hit
escape.

Some people have reported that installing an addin will get rid of this problem.

If you're using xl2003 or earlier (or xl2007 and that suggestion didn't help),
then try:

Open excel and open your file
Window|Arrange|tiled (in xl2003 menus)
and resize them the way you want.

or
View tab|Window group|Arrange All icon (in xl2007)

--

Dave Peterson