Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How can i Hyperlink the 'find' button?

Basically i have done a Album and Singles chart and i would like to insert a
find button so it can find a sond or album when you type it in i understand
you can press Ctrl-F but I would like to Hyperlink that so it goes straight
to the find screen.

Thank You
Zafer
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If you had a cell that you could put the album name in, then you could
have a hyperlink function which you could click and take you there. If
you want a formula to show how you can do this then please give
details of how your data is laid out.

Pete