Stuart Y.

Default Exporting adds a character

I am currently working in an access database (i know this is an excel
discussion group, im getting to that.) I have an excel page that is full of
formulas, that i really want to be able to use, but i need to work out of
access. Now, i can export directly into the excel page that i want to use,
but the problem there is that every cell has an extra character added at the
beginning of the data. For numbered values its fine, but for all the general
values there is an apostrophe added. Is there a formatting issue that i need
to work out? I have this question in the access database too, but noone seems
to know what to do. If someone could help that would be great. Thanks.

Gord Dibben

Stuart

Try this........

With the Excel workbook open go to ToolsOptionsTransition and uncheck
"Transition Navigation Keys" if checked.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP