Member

Default 2007 to 2003 formatting troubleshooting

I am having issues saving a 2007 spreadsheet back to 2003. It is not possible at this time to upgrade my end users. I have tried copying a single blank cell into a new workbook deleting any links any named ranges nothing hidden. When I try to save the new workbook I get warning "This workbook contains more unique cell formats than are supported by the selected file format. Some cell formats will not be saved." Any suggestions on how to figure this out so I can correct the issue and save a spreadsheet back to excel 2003?