Dan Perry

Default anaysis tool pack

I have a problem, the original disks have been lost, is there a way I can
install the add in without them. I have a fully paid for version of office,
but I can't find the disk!

Thanks
Jim Rech

You will need the CDs unless you have Office 2003 and went with the (new)
option to leave the installation files on your machine. The files are not
downloadable as far as I know.

--
Jim
"Dan Perry" <Dan wrote in message
|I have a problem, the original disks have been lost, is there a way I can
| install the add in without them. I have a fully paid for version of
office,
| but I can't find the disk!
|
| Thanks

Dan Perry

I don't have the CD, any idea if I can get anything from microsoft if I can
prove purchase?

"Jim Rech" wrote:

You will need the CDs unless you have Office 2003 and went with the (new)
option to leave the installation files on your machine. The files are not
downloadable as far as I know.

--
Jim
"Dan Perry" <Dan wrote in message
|I have a problem, the original disks have been lost, is there a way I can
| install the add in without them. I have a fully paid for version of
office,
| but I can't find the disk!
|
| Thanks

Jim Rech

I guess you could try to find a contact number on the MS site and ask. I
don't know how they would know that you don't just want an extra set for a
friend so it might be a tough sell.

--
Jim
"Dan Perry" wrote in message
|I don't have the CD, any idea if I can get anything from microsoft if I can
| prove purchase?
|
| "Jim Rech" wrote:
|
| You will need the CDs unless you have Office 2003 and went with the
(new)
| option to leave the installation files on your machine. The files are
not
| downloadable as far as I know.
|
| --
| Jim
| "Dan Perry" <Dan wrote in message
| |I have a problem, the original disks have been lost, is there a way I
can
| | install the add in without them. I have a fully paid for version of
| office,
| | but I can't find the disk!
| |
| | Thanks

Gord Dibben

Dan

Have read at this site for replacing lost or damaged disks.

http://support.microsoft.com/default...B;en-us;326246

Gord Dibben Excel MVP