MBlake

Default Error Code 481

Hi,
I have a file that loads a Userform when opened. This works fine on several
computers but on others Excel fails and returns a message that Error Code
481 has occurred. This error refers to saving Excel as an HTML file yet I
am not doing this. All machines are running the same version of Excel
(2000).

Any ideas please?
Mickey

MBlake

All sorted, the machines that would not load are missing an MS Patch. I had
to delete some gifs to make the userform run acorss all our machines. I
believe that you can use bitmaps to overcome this issue, however bitmaps
would make my workbook too large IMHO.

Mickey