Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.printing,microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Print titles must be contiguous and complete rows or columns

I have a workbook in which I need to print all the pages, with continuous
page numbering...

I can usually select all sheets and print them, but I have some workbooks
that won't even go into print-preview, and get the following error message:

'Print titles must be contiguous and complete rows or columns'

I know that this can be because of incorrect entries in 'Rows to repeat at
top', or 'Columns to repeat at left' but none of my sheets have anything at
all in either box.

I believe that it can also be because of embedded objects with the wrong
print settings, but none of my sheets contain any objects.

What other reason might I be getting this error?

Any ideas?

Thanks