Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Copy and paste color

I have a document that is protected and I have managed to put formulas on
certain cells with a background color. When my worker copies and pastes the
information into a new document since the cells she is copying are in color
they paste in color is there any way where when she copies and pastes she
only paste the numbers or data instead of the color of the cell?

Thanks,

-Sophie

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

So is there a way that when I protect my sheet in excel I can set for the
worker to copy and automatically set for it to paste the values only or will
they have to do this?

"Steve" wrote:

Paste values only

"Sophie" wrote:

I have a document that is protected and I have managed to put formulas on
certain cells with a background color. When my worker copies and pastes the
information into a new document since the cells she is copying are in color
they paste in color is there any way where when she copies and pastes she
only paste the numbers or data instead of the color of the cell?

Thanks,

-Sophie

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Copy then Paste SpecialValues