Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Can RGB fill color be automated based on 3 cell values?

Is there any way to automatically adjust the fill color of a cell based on 3
values entered into 3 cells?

Specifically, if I have entered the values 100, 120, and 50 into cells A1,
A2, and A3, respectively, is there a way to automatically fill cell A4 with
the RGB color Red=100, Green=120, Blue=50?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

micky wrote:
Maybe: [A4].Interior.Color = Evaluate(RGB([A1], [A2], [A3]))
Micky

You'd have to put that in a Worksheet_Change macro.

Phil Hibbs.