Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how do i view my threads

it's not very intuitive how you are supposed to view old threads that you've
started. how do you do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Check out the link and find this post..

http://www.microsoft.com/communities...&lang=en&cr=US

-Click on the Posted By link : Kyle
-In the window you will see another link' 'Recent posts by the user'

--
Jacob

"kyle" wrote:

it's not very intuitive how you are supposed to view old threads that you've
started. how do you do this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I use google to search groups.

http://groups.google.com/advanced_se...blic.excel. *

Give it enough information (you as the author, maybe a keyword or date) and
you'll find it.

kyle wrote:

it's not very intuitive how you are supposed to view old threads that you've
started. how do you do this?

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

This link shows your recent posts:

http://groups.google.com/groups/sear...lt_A&scoring=d

Put it in your favourites, as it is dynamic.

Hope this helps.

Pete