Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Shared workbook-header not working

I have a shared workbook in which the header holds the date. When changing
months, the headers work for me but no one else sharing! Should I turn off
sharing, change headers, then turn back on? I cannot find a setting to fix
this
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Did you save the file after you made the change?

In the xl2003 share dialog (tools|share workbook), there's an advanced tab that
you can tell excel when to see the changes made by others.

What do you have that set for?

--

Dave Peterson