Chris N

Default How Do I Find A Specific Worksheet

How can I find a specicfic worksheet if I have multiple
worksheets in one book?, up to 50 or more.
Kinda like a "Find" option in the edit dropdown box.
Thank You
Richard Neville

Two ways: right click any sheet tab and select Move or Copy; a list of the
sheet names will appear in the order they form from left to right. Close
this menu and go to the one you want.

If you know a word or number that appears on the worksheet(s) you seek,
right click on any sheet tab and choose Select All. You can then search all
50 sheets for the search item.