-   -   check or uncheck a check box based on a cell value (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/255198-check-uncheck-check-box-based-cell-value.html)

RTKCPA

check or uncheck a check box based on a cell value

IN EXCEL, I WANT TO HAVE A CHECK BOX CHECKED IF A DOLLAR AMOUNT IS ENTERED IN
A CELL AND UNCHECKED IF THE CELL IS ZERO

Stefi

check or uncheck a check box based on a cell value

1. Please, do not use all capitals, it's as if you are shouting!

2. If the cell with the $ amount is A1 then enter =A1<0 in B1 (or any other
empty cell) and give B1 as linked cell of the checkbox!

--
Regards!
Stefi

€žRTKCPA€ť ezt Ă*rta: