Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default problems copying invoice form but then changing to a different font

I've downloaded an Invoice form (in .doc format) but the downloaded version
has a font where all the letters appear unnaturally compressed. I've tried
to change it to a more readable font (select all, then changed font to
Arial, size to 10). Now the letters/font look good but the different lines
and text entries are in the wrong positions. It looks like the size of the
original page won't accomodate the new font and parts of the text have
shifted to incorrect positions.

If this is just a page size problem, how would I go about adjusting the new
document before I change the font/font size so as to avoid this problem. Or
is there something else I need to adjust?

John

ps...see the attachments for the original and then the version with the new
font.
also, I see the names of the attachments are cut off at the
beginning of each one (replaced with the tilde)...I'm not sure how that
happened but if anyone knows the solution to that, please tell me.