TangentMemory

Default Linking Ranges

Is there a way to link ranges from one worksheet to another? I have a named
range called Utilities in cells A2:D6. Is there a way to link "Utilities" to
a different worksheet in cells B13:E17?

Thanks

Earl Kiosterud

Tangent;

Select B3:E18. Type =Utilities (or press F3 and choose it from the list of
names). Press Ctrl-Shift-Enter. It will create an array formula.

--
Earl Kiosterud

"TangentMemory" wrote in message
Is there a way to link ranges from one worksheet to another? I have a
named
range called Utilities in cells A2:D6. Is there a way to link "Utilities"
a different worksheet in cells B13:E17?

Thanks

TangentMemory

Thanks, that worked. That leads me to another question...

Once I have copied the cells, is there any way to add a row in the original
worksheet and have that update in the copied worksheet? So let's say I need
to add a row in between 3 and 4. I do so, now my copied cells only show
A3:new cell:D5. Row 6 is not shown unless I drag the formula down to row 18
on the copied worksheet.

I just want to have the copied worksheet add a row when I do the same on the
original spreadsheet.